Through this vacancy issued by the Airport Authority of India (AAI), recruitment will be made for a total of 596 posts of Junior Executive
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive posts. According to the notification issued, recruitment will be held for 596 posts of Junior Executive. The application process for these posts has started. Online applications are being made for this. To apply, candidates must visit the official website of AAI Recruitment at aai.aero. Before applying, check notifications by visiting the website.
AAI Recruitment: How to apply
According to the notification issued by AAI, the exam fee is 300 rupees for general category, zero for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and zero for women. You can pay this fee through debit card, credit card, net banking, e-invoice.
According to the notification issued by AAI, the maximum age of the candidate for this has been fixed at 27 years. The age will be calculated on the basis of 21 January 2023. In this, candidates coming under the purview of reservation will be relaxed in the maximum age limit. For more information, see the notification available on the official website.
- To apply for this vacancy, first visit the official website aai.aero.
- Click on the Latest Recruitment link on the website’s home page.
- After this, you have to go to the link of AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2022.
- Now go to the Online Registration link.
- Register with the details requested on the next page.
- can fill the application form after registration.
- After application, print and keep it.