BPSC 68th Notification 2022: BPSC 68th notification released, know 10 special things including vacancies and changes
BPSC 68th Notification 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the 68th Combined Preliminary Competition Examination on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. 281 vacancies have been released
BPSC 68th Notification 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the 68th Combined Preliminary Competition Examination on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. Appointments will be held on 281 posts under this examination. The vacancies that will come before PT will be added to it. The online application for BPSC 68th Preliminary Examination will start from 25th November 2022. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for this by visiting onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in by 20th December. Examination can be conducted in more than one shift based on the number of applications. This time the provision of negative marking has been made in the examination. But how much it will be, the candidates have been asked for their vote in the form. Three options are provided. Which option more candidates will choose. The same option will be applied in the exam.
Learn special things related to recruitment here
1. Appointment will be held in these departments
Deputy supervisor of police: 08
District Commissioner: 01
District Fire Officer: 19
State Tax Assistant Commissioner: 07
Under Electoral Officer: 08
Under Essay – Joint Undergraduate Registrar: 20
Labour Superintendent: 01
Employment – District Planning Officer: 03
Probation Officer: 01
Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees: 04
Assistant Director, Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Directorate: 05
Reed officer: 02
Bihar Education Service: 04
Labour enforcement officers: 35
Additional District Transport Officer: 01
Rural Development Officer: 07
Block Panchayat Raj Office: 40
Revenue officers and equivalent: 39
Supply inspector: 14
Block Scheduled Caste and Other Tribe Welfare Officers: 60
2. Educational qualification required for the posts
Candidates graduating from any discipline can apply. However, it is necessary for the District Fire Officer to graduate from Science Stream or Graduate in Fire Engineering or Engineering in Mechanical/Automobile.
3. For correction of any error, there will be up to 10 days after the deadline of the application.
4. Application fees
For general category candidates – 600 rupees
For SCs and STs of Bihar – 150 rupees
For women of all classes of Bihar – 150 rupees
For differently-abled candidates – 150 rupees
For all other candidates – 600 rupees
5. BPSC 68th Recruitment Examination and Result Dates (BPSC 68th Exam Result Dates)
The 68th Preliminary Examination will be held on 12 February 2023. Its result will be released on 27 March 2023. The main examination will be held on 12th May 2023. The result of the main examination will be released on 26 July 2023. The interview will be released on 11 August 2023 and the final result will be released on 9 October 2023.
6. Selection process
Candidates for the posts will be selected through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test.
5. physical ability
For the post of Bihar Police Service, District Commissioner, District Fire Officer, the minimum height of male candidates should be 5 feet 5 inters and the minimum chest measurement should be 32 inches without inflating. The minimum height of women should be 5 feet 2 inches.
6. BPSC Prelims Exam
This time 150 questions will be asked in BPSC 68th PT. These will all be objective types. You will get two hours. There will be negative marking. Candidates will be cleared for 10 times the vacancy. In this, candidates who pass will sit in Mains.
7. The main written examination will be of three subjects. It will have two compulsory subjects — first General Hindi — 100 marks. It will be mandatory to score 30 percent marks in this subject. But its marks will not be added to the merit list. Second General Studies (Paper 1 and Paper 2) each paper will be of 300 marks. Apart from this, every candidate will have to choose an optional (optional) subject whose paper will be of 300 marks. The list of optional topics can be seen in the notification. The examination of each subject will be of 3 hours.
8. While filling the online application of the main subject, the candidate must select an optional subject. There will be no change after the selection.
9. Successful candidates in the main examination will be called for an interview.
10. Merit list
Based on the 900 marks of Main Examination and 120 interview marks, a total of 1020 marks will be prepared and the reservation category wise result will be released. In case of equal marks, the candidate who has more marks in Mains will be placed above. If the marks are equal in Mains, the marks of the optional subject will be viewed.