Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued a bumper vacancy for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant. Through this vacancy, recruitment will be made for a total of 40 posts.
Youngsters looking for Sarkari Naukri have a great chance. MP High Court has issued a notification in this regard. According to the notification issued, candidates who wish to apply for these posts will have to visit the official website mphc.gov.in.
The application process for this vacancy issued by MPHC has started. Candidates have been given time till 23rd December 2022 to apply for this. You can correct the application form for this vacancy from 28th December 2022 to 30th December 2022. Candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for this.
How to apply MPHC JJA Recruitment
- To apply, you must first visit the official website mphc.gov.in.
- You need to click on the Career link on the home page of the website.
- link of MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant will be activated after the application starts.
- Registration must be done by filling in the requested details on the next page.
- Candidates can fill the application form after registration.
- Please take a print after application.
Candidates applying for this vacancy must first deposit the fees. In this vacancy, candidates belonging to the unreserved category will have to deposit 777 rupees as fees. In this, a fee of 577 rupees is fixed for the candidates coming under the ambit of reservation. See the official notification for more information.
Who can apply?
According to the notification issued by the Madhya Pradesh High Court, candidates applying for this vacancy must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute. It is mandatory to be registered with the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information and Technology.