MPESB High School TET Online Form 2023
This form has been issued by the Commission for the post of MP High School Teacher Qualification Examination Class I on 12/01/2023 and the last date to apply for this form online is 27/01/2023. Candidates who qualify for this post or are thinking of filling this form, those candidates should apply before the last date of 27/01/2023 for their registration application.
MPESB High School TET 2022 — Related Important Information
|Name of Recruitment Commission
||Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board
|Name of Recruitment
||MPESB High School TET Online Form 2023
|Name of the post
||MP High School Teacher Qualification Examination Class I
|Total number of posts
MPESB High School TET Online Application Fee Information
- Application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates- Rs. 660/-
- For SC/ST candidates — Rs. 360/-
- Candidates can pay online fees through their credit card, ATM card, net banking or bank e-challan.
The age of the candidate applying online as on 1 January 2023
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: Should be between 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be available as per the notification.
Eligibility Test Exam 2023 Varg 1 Details
|Name of Exam
||MP ESB Class 1 High School TET Qualification
|High School Teacher Qualification Examination — 2023
||Passed/passed Master’s degree and B.Ed examination in related subject with second class marks. Read the notification for more information
MPESB High School TET Online Form 2023 Important Application Documents
- Marks certificate (mark sheet) of the candidate.
- Colour photo of the candidate.
- Ambiguous signature of the candidate in Hindi or English language.
- Must have either ID certificate like Aadhaar card, driving license, election card etc.
- The form must contain mobile number, email id, and all other certificates requested, which are required for the application.
- For more information, read the notification as well as learn about the new Vacancy Form 2022 and Vacancy Form Online through the home page of this website.
Note — If the application fee is not deposited after registration, the candidate’s application form will not be considered successfully submitted. Therefore, do not forget to deposit the application fees after applying online job.
||The link will be active on 12 January